Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies are full of deep, dark, dense, rich chocolate with an espresso finish. These cookies are a chocolate lovers dream!
- 1/2 cup (115 g) unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup (100 g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 g) dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1–3/4 cups (270 g) white flour
- 1/3 cup (35 g) dark baking cocoa
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (85 g) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (175 C) and line several cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment beat the sugars and melted butter for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and espresso powder and whip together.
- Mix in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop with a medium cookie scoop onto your trays about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11 mins and cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
If your cocoa powder is at all lumpy be sure you sift it! Usually I use Hershey’s Dark Chocolate cocoa powder which does not need sifting.
Keywords: double chocolate espresso cookies, chocolate coffee cookie recipe, quick chocolate cookies, chocolate chocolate chip cookies