Chase the winter blues away with hot tea and a Chai Spice Dutch Baby Pancake. Super easy to make, it tastes like a cup of chai crossed with a crepe.
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
For the pan:
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 F (215 C) with a cast iron skillet or other oven safe pan in it.
- Put all the ingredients except butter into a blender and mix well.
- When the oven is hot carefully take out the pan and melt the butter in it.
- Pour in the batter and bake for 18 minutes until nicely browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and eat warm!
Keywords: chai spice dutch baby recipe, spiced dutch baby pancake, easy breakfast recipe